Junior Frontend Development weekly link sharing #12
This list based on the sharing of the whole community this week! We hope you like it!
- Design lessons for everyone, curated by top designers An easy to follow design course for people who do amazing things. Receive a design lesson in your inbox each week, hand crafted by a design pro. Learn at your own pace, and apply it to your real life work – no fake projects here.
- code:deck - Playing cards for developers A standard playing card deck for developers. Each individual card features a code snippet describing it in a different programming language.
- When the PM fixes a bug The blog relating the daily life of web agency developers
- Coder Superpower The blog relating the daily life of web agency developers
- The Importance of !important: Forcing Immutability in CSS – CSS Wizardry Forcing immutability in our utility classes by using !important
- Frontend Workflow #2: CSS Automation with GulpJ