Junior Frontend Development weekly link sharing #13
May 22, 2016
This list based on the sharing of the whole community this week! We hope you like it!
- Features I Would Like To Use In Sketch — Design + Sketch App As designers, we want to move as fast as our ideas and design without restraints.
- How Typography Can Save Your Life — Pacific Standard What words look like matters — in some cases, a whole lot.
- Prototyping Just Went to the Next Level With Framer The latest version of Framer brings closure (well, that’s my opinion anyway) to the ‘should designers code’ argument. Never has there been a greater opportunity, as a visual designer, to...
- How to Create Responsive Layouts in Sketch Using Fluid Sketch app is primarily an Interface Design tool so it makes sense for it to be responsive.
- Firebase Firebase is a complete platform for building mobile and web applications. Firebase provides a realtime JSON database for storing and sync your app's data
- BEMantic: DRY Like You Mean It Tim Baxter’s recent A List Apart article, Meaningful CSS: Style Like You Mean It, has once again re-ignited the debate t…
- Hosted cloud search as a service Algolia's Search API makes it easy to deliver a great search experience in your apps & websites. Algolia Search provides hosted full-text, numerical, faceted and geolocalized search.
- How to solve Internal Server Error 500 (HTACCESS) problem in Wordpress Installation in WAMP When you try to install wordpress in Localhost using WAMP server in Windows many of us faced .htaccess file in wordpress root folder causing internal server error 500 and wordpress don't run properly.
Git plugins for Atom
- git-projects List and open your local Git projects in Atom.
- git-plus Do git things without the terminal
- How to Break Into the Tech Industry — a Guide to Job Hunting and Tech Interviews | Haseeb Qureshi I recently completed a job search for my first role as a software engineer. Despite being an English major and former professional poker player, I was able to land a total of 8 offers including Google, Uber, Yelp, and Airbnb (where I ultimately ended up). In this three-part blog post I'm going to describe my advice to a job-seeker trying to break into the tech industry.
- Six Steps To Programmer’s Zen. | Lunar Logic Blog The life of a coder isn’t always easy. In this article, Tomek outlines six of the daily struggles that programmers deal with and how he handles them.
- How to kickstart your website and get 3000 visitors within the first week. The title is really catchy, I know. But hang on a bit and I’ll show you how my freshly released website got almost 3000 …
- Reducing JPG File size If you’re a modern developer, then you use JPG files. Doesn’t matter if you’re a web dev, mobile dev, or some weird sysa…