Junior Frontend Development weekly link sharing #18
June 26, 2016
This list based on the sharing of the whole community and what we shared on our socialmedia channels this week! We hope you like it!
If you have things you missed in the list, please add them in the comments :-)
- Not Everything in Angular Should Be a Singleton
- Aurelia vs Angular Aurelia vs Angular — a Feature by Feature Comparison
- Inline Object Literals Don't Trigger Unnecessary Input Changes In Angular 2 RC 2
- gidkom/ng-country-selector AngularJS directive to countries as options for the select element.
- sindresorhus/emoj Find relevant emojis from text on the command-line
- larsonjj/generator-yeogurt A Yeoman generator for creating static sites. With tools Jade, Nunjucks, Gulp, ES6/2015, and more!
- Improving the Quality of Front End Projects Automatically! Pt. 1 - HTML
- How to Automate Tasks in Visual Studio Code
- Flexbox Properties Demonstration Interactive demo of the flexbox parent and child properties...
- Post Type Generator Create custom Post Types using register_post_type() function.
- The Cross Browser CSS Styling Tips You Need to Know
- Enabling Upcoming CSS Features with PostCSS
- Full CSS Map creator
- CriticalCSS In Action - - Bocoup
- Render 2016 - Harry Roberts (video)
- Improving CSS quality at Facebook and beyond
- CSS Wildcard (kind of) - CSS Attribute Selector Looking for CSS wildcard or CSS Regular expression? - You may be trying to find a "CSS Attribute Selector," which is used identify patterns of elements
- An Introduction to TypeScript: Static Typing for the Web
- Whats new for designers June 2016
- Technical and social challenges of conversational design
- Style Guide Driven Development with Atomic Docs
- Web Design & Development News: Collective #224
- Weekly News for Designers (N.339)
- Run npm scripts in a git pre-commit Hook
- Managing Node.js Versions with nvm
- Junior Frontend Development weekly link sharing #17