Junior Frontend Development weekly link sharing #23
This list based on the sharing of the whole community and what we shared on our social media channels this week! We hope you like it!
If you have things you missed in the list, please add them in the comments 🙂
- Understanding Docker, Containers and Safer Software Delivery Lucero explains the concept of software containers and how Docker helps solve many of the issues relating to software delivery and app deployment.
- How To Create Icons In Adobe XD – Smashing Magazine Released in March this year, Adobe Experience Design is a new all-in-one tool that lets you design and prototype websites and mobile apps. XD is still in beta and available for Mac with a Windows version...
- Getting Started with Fullstack Web Development These days, modern full stack development is very popular in both small agencies and larger companies with a dedicated technical team. Full stack web engineers work on an entire web stack of…
- MEAN vs. LAMP Stack: Pros and Cons Web stacks have evolved over decades with advancements in technology and backend languages. Two of the most popular web stacks currently are LAMP and MEAN. They rely on two different technologies for…
- Create WebPage Screenshots with Node.js and SlimerJS Last week I featured PhantomJS, a headless WebKit tool, which allows for taking screenshots, automating events on the page, and so on. PhantomJS is an excellent tool that does so much but being locked...
- Designers: Start Coding With uilang Creative Designer & Developer having 8 years+ experience in IT Industry
- Weekly News for Designers (N.344) - Open-Source UI Components, hack.css, Open Design Kit This week's Designer News (N.344) includes Open-Source UI Components, hack.css, Open Design Kit, Learn TypeScript, Google Fonts, Design Trends, and more.
- Popular design news of the week: July 18, 2016 – July 24, 2016 Every week users submit a lot of interesting stuff on our sister site Webdesigner News, highlighting great content from around the web that can be of interest t
- Web Design & Development News: Collective #231 | Codrops Collective #231: Compressify Vimgifs Serious Study Conversational Interfaces Adapting to Input * React.js in patterns
- Fresh Resources for Designers & Developers – July 2016 | Code Geekz We are back with another roundup of great resources for web developers and designers. This article includes variety of tools and resources that can be useful for working with you next projects. This…
- The Illusion Of Life: An SVG Animation Case Study – Smashing Magazine Our goal was to see how far we could push SVG animation; so, we favored animation fidelity over performance. This project began as a simple thought experiment: How far can we push SVG animation?
- SVGOMG - SVGO's Missing GUIMenu Powered by the incredible SVGO
- Build a Music Streaming App with Electron, React & ES6 Wern Ancheta walks you through building and packaging a cross-platform music streaming app, using electron, React and the SoundCloud API.
- WordPress Backup: The Right Strategy | NOUPE A WordPress backup strategy is important for every website and blog. Maybe you already read that and can't stand hearing it anymore. We'll force you.
- Building a Welcome Page for Your WordPress Product: WP Transients API When it comes to building a web app with WordPress, its powerful APIs provide a great deal of help. Adding or retrieving any data with the Options API is not a big d
- Learn TypeScript in 30 Minutes Learn how to use TypeScript to write better, more secure, and scalable apps. This 30 minute tutorial covers all the basics and has lots of code examples to get you started quickly.
- 16 Best CSS Code Generators for Developers | Code Geekz If you are a CSS developer then you definitely know the importance of CSS tools which can make your job lot easier and quick. There are number of CSS code generator out there which enable you to do…
- Considerations for Styling a Modal | CSS-Tricks A modal. A small box that pops up to tell you something important. How hard can it be? Wellllll. Medium hard, I'd say. There's quite a few considerations a