Junior Frontend Development weekly link sharing #24
This list based on the sharing of the whole community and what we shared on our social media channels this week! We hope you like it!
If you have things you missed in the list, please add them in the comments 🙂
- Getting to Know Cutestrap, a Lightweight CSS Framework Maria Antonietta Perna introduces Cutestrap, a brand new Sass-based CSS framework to fast-track your front-end development projects.
- Debugging Angular 2 Apps with Augury IntroductionAugury is a Google Chrome extension for debugging Angular 2 applications, just like Batarang is for debugging Angular 1.* Apps, and...
- What Is Hookr for WordPress? IntroductionHookr provides two super useful features for WordPress developers. First, its website offers a fast, easy-to-browse index of hooks, classes, APIs, consta
- 7 Tricks and Tips for managing a WordPress website | Categories
- Design Doesn’t Scale. Design Doesn’t Scale is a statement that has bothered me for the last four-years. When I joined Spotify’s design team in 2012, the level of…
- Web Design & Development News: Collective #233 | Codrops Collective #233: AppSpotr Accordion Fake it 'til you Make it CSS CSS Reflections Angled Edges * box.js
- Designing HyperDev: How we’re tackling web development’s nagging complexity — Free Code Camp As the analogy goes, a frog placed in boiling water will jump out. But if it’s placed in cold water that’s slowly heated, it won’t perceive…
- How Netflix does A/B Testing — uxdesign.cc – User Experience Design Have you ever wondered why Netflix has such a great streaming experience? Do you want to learn how they completed their homepage plus other…
- Front-End Development in an Internet of Things World Patrick Catanzariti looks at how the Internet of Things may affect front-end web development in the coming years and how to plan ahead.
- A Promise Chain's API Is Determined By Its Initiating Promise Library Ben Nadel thinks about promises in the context of the Liskov Substitution Principle; and. demonstrates that the API exposed on a promise chain is driven by the Promise implementation that initiated…
- Image Processing And Manipulation In Node.js - JS Monthly London Eyal Arubas talks about why he was dissatisfied with existing image processing Node.js modules and presents how he went about building his own alternative so...
- Lessons from building mobile-friendly, accessible data tables — Shopify UX This is the fifth post in a series on accessibility from Shopify’s UX team. We’re publishing posts every two weeks. You can check out the…
- How to Set Up Webpack Image Loader | David Meents This short tutorial will help you get your webpack configuration file set up to handle images using image-webpack-loader and file-loader for node.js
- Aurelia 1.0 is Here!!! It's been an amazing journey to get here and it couldn't have happened without the feedback of thousands of community members, the contributions from hundreds of developers and the guidance of our…
- How do I Jasmine: a tutorial › Evan Hahn (dot com) What you want to test
- NodeSchool Open source workshops that teach web software skills. Do them on your own or at a workshop nearby.
- 8 Common Mistakes That Get Developers Fired Think you'll avoid those silly mistakes that get others fired? Think again. Andrew McDermott explains the 8 mistakes that really get developers fired.
- How to Quickly and Easily Remove a Background in Photoshop Learn how to quickly remove a background in Photoshop using the Background Eraser Tool.
- Rocket.chat: Open source web chat platform - CodeVisually.com Rocket.chat is an open source web chat platform. It’s multi-platform and highly configurable.
- Getting started with Firebase Auth on the Web - Firecasts Authenticate users with Email and Password without a server using Firebase Authentication. Email and Password documenation: https://goo.gl/sHv6rK Google logi...