Mr Frontend weekly link sharing #33
This list based on the sharing of the whole community and what we shared on our social media channels this week! We hope you like it!
If you have things you missed in the list, please add them in the comments 🙂
- How to manipulate classes without jQuery by using HTML5’s classList API You might not need jQuery
- Node.js Examples - What Companies Use Node For in 2016 | @RisingStack This article shows how Groupon, Lowe’s Home Improvement and Skycatch have successfully adopted Node.js and what were the results they achieved with it.
- 15 Best Node.js Tools for Developers - Blog Brainhub.eu Best Node.js Tools for Developers is our subjective list of the tools we’ve used before or use on a daily basis here at Brainhub. We decided to share our stack and make life easier for those who,…
- LinkedIn Pulse Most technology powered companies understand the value of a strong engineering team. It is the backbone of such an organization. After all, these are the people who come up with faster and more
- 6 Tips to Land Your First Junior Developer Job – Code School I’m asked this question quite often by new, up-and-coming programmers who are looking to get their foot in the door. Programming itself can…
- Styling your Maps - Geocasts Cross-platform custom map styling is here! The Google Maps APIs support you in creating beautiful styled maps for your Android and iOS apps as well as your w...
- Git - Beginner to Advanced Commands and Git Workflows Git is a distributed version control system: every developer has the full history of their code repository locally. Install and learn Git from beginner to advanced Git commands and workflows here.
- Heydon/fukol-grids Contribute to fukol-grids development by creating an account on GitHub.
- GitHub Dark 2.0 - Themes and Skins for Github - userstyles.org Dark theme for GitHub - Switch off the lights on GitHub and browse GitHub in nighttime mode. For bug reports, open an issue or submit a pull reques...
- Updating Your Angular 2 App From RC4 to RC5: A Practical Guide (Also works for RC6, RC7 and Angular 2 Final) - Barbarian Meets Coding Update your Angular 2 app from RC4 to the new RC5 including the new router RC1 release
- Passing data to and from a nested component in Angular 2 Angular decided to drop the '@', '&' and '=' in version 2.0. If you don't know what they do: good for you! To me, the @&= concept was among Angular 1's worst choices. Luckily, in...
- Grid layout is a much needed step-change for CSS The aim of CSS was to separate content and style but our layouts are as tied to our markup as ever. Grid layout has the chance to deliver a huge shift in the way we rationalise layout systems for the…
- Zeplin Collaboration app for UI designers and frontend developers
- A Redesign with CSS Shapes Small but mighty, CSS float shapes and feature queries are the latest boost to our toolkit.