Mr Frontend weekly link sharing #35
October 30, 2016
This list based on the sharing of the whole community and what we shared on our social media channels this week! We hope you like it!
If you have things you missed in the list, please add them in the comments 🙂
- Getting Started with Redux: An Intro As web applications grow in complexity, so does the task of updating and displaying their underlying data. Many approaches to managing this data result...
- Build a Bookshop with React & Redux I: React Redux Flow At some point in your complex React project, you are going to need a state management library. Redux is a good choice because of...
- Web Design & Development News: Collective #257 | Codrops Collective #257: Clappy Bird Pulp Dotted Globe tdo Designing Grids WordPress Without Shame Offline strategies
- Angular 2 Transclusion using ng-content Wait a minute... What is transclusion?Understanding TransclusionDon't get confused by the term Transclusion. It's best explained using an example.Let's say we have a card...
- Issue #236 Learn why animating SVG is different from animating in CSS, how to write maintainable CSS, how to create a bank of small, simple animations that can be applied in multiple situations, and more.
- Three ways of understanding Promises This blog post covers three ways of understanding Promises .
- Getting Started With Paper.js: Animation and Images So far in this series, I have covered projects and items, paths and geometry, and user interaction in Paper.js. The library also allows you to animate various items in your projects. If you combine...
- 10 Helpful Tools for Web Developers - October Edition | NOUPE Tools for Web Developers: Today we have two hands full of helpful instruments created to lend a hand to fellow web developers for you.
- 9 Tools To Create Your Own Chatbots | Categories
- 10 Things Every Recruiter Should Know About Finding a Good “Web Developer” Being a “Web Master” or “Web Programmer” has come a long way in the last 20 years. Finding good candidates for a Client-side or Front End…
- What is the difference between CSS variables and preprocessor variables? | CSS-Tricks Variables are one of the major reasons CSS preprocessors exist at all. The ability to set a variable for something like a color, use that variable througho
- Continue Normalising Your CSS – CSS Wizardry Why we should still be using Normalize.css
- Improving Perceived Performance with Multiple Background Images – CSS Wizardry Using CSS gradients and multiple backgrounds to improve resilience and perceived performance
- How to Use Ajax in WordPress - a Real World Example Most leading CMS platforms like WordPress use Ajax in their architecture. Sayed Rahman walks through how to use Ajax in WordPress with a real world example.
- Infographic: Observable Cheat Sheet - One Hungry Mind Limited Angular 2 preorders now available.Master the latest Angular 1.5 components, or dive straight into mastering Angular 2
- Angular 2 — Component Lifecycle Hooks – Frontend Weekly Each Angular application goes through a lifecycle. In fact, Angular 2 is built on three components, so each component goes through its own…