Top 5 things most junior developers forget, before applying a (new) job!
December 01, 2017
iTunes, Soundcloud, Overcast, PlayerFM, CastBox, ListenNotes, PocketCast and Youtube.
WEB DEV NEW
- new Syntax Podcast about the new things in CSS https://syntax.fm/show/021/what-s-new-in-css-variables-scoping-new-selectors-and-color-functions
- NuxtJS https://nuxtjs.org
- Netlify https://www.netlify.com
FRONTEND LOVE CONFERENCESingle course / Frontend related topics like VueJS, ReactJS and Angular February 15th 2018 Theater Amsterdam
- Luca Mezzalira (Google Developer Expert)
- Simona Cotin (Developer Advocate Microsoft)
- Michel Westrate (Creator MobX & Tech lead Mendix)
- Norbert de Lange (Senior Frontend Consultant Xebia)
VUEJS CONFERENCE IN AMSTERDAMSingle course / VueJS related topics! February 16th 2018 Theater Amsterdam
- Evan You (Vue.js Creator)
- Sarah Drasner (Developer Advocate Microsoft)
- Guillaume Chau (Core team member Vue.JS)
- Sebastien Chopin (NuxtJS co-author)
TOP 5 THINGS MOST JUNIOR DEVELOPERS FORGET, BEFORE APPLYING A JOB!
- Collect code example’s, put them on your portfolio!
- Take code snippets from your previous projects, where you are extremely proud of!
- Think about a few reasons why they should pick you! Or why would you want to work for them!
- Read the job descriptions carefully! What are they asking? Do you see yourself in that position?
- Be yourself! Don’t try to show your better than your actually are! The truth will always find you!